As the COVID-19 virus’ impact continues to develop, our staff is continually assessing how we can help prevent the spread of the virus in our community. We take the health of our team and the families in the homes we serve very seriously. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones are able to avoid the effects of this virus. We will always put your comfort and safety first and foremost.
At this time, as an essential service provider, Indiana Crawl Space Repair will continue to be available to assist customers with all of their crawl space waterproofing and repair needs. We are closely watching local health officials and the CDC guidelines to take any additional precautionary measures necessary. This list will evolve as we receive further guidance from health officials.
STOPPING THE SPREAD
These are the precautions we are taking before, during, and after any inspection or installation.
- We will ask all of our customers if they have had any exposure or are feeling any flu-like symptoms?
- We are monitoring our staff’s health status and any potential exposure after work hours.
- We wear disposable gloves and face masks if necessary to enter your home. Most crawl space’ accesses are on the outside of the home, so we have instructed our staff only to enter a home if needed for an emergency repair.
- We will maintain a 6 ft distance for safety.
- We have instructed all employees to stop shaking hands and to stay home if they are sick.
- We wash our hands with anti bacteria soap and water before and after every call.
- We’ve implemented strict cleaning policies around the office as well as in our trucks and our tools after every job.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our office.
Indiana Crawl Space Repair
Since we are constantly working on damp crawlspaces and wet basements in the greater Indianapolis area, we are experts in structural floor repairs too. Whether you have sagging, bouncy, or unlevel floors, our solutions can help you.
Plus, we’re not only waterproofers, but we’re experts in structural floor repair. Whether you have foundation cracks, drywall cracks, or sagging floors, our structural repair specialists can help fix the problem. We’ve fixed hundreds of foundations and floor systems in homes and commercial buildings throughout the area.
Fixing your damp basements and crawlspaces before it becomes a big problem is the most affordable and effective option. You’ll avoid extra costly structural repairs and decreased home value. For our trained crawlspace technicians, a typical crawlspace repair usually takes less than a few days to complete. Many of our systems come with a warranty – so that you know the problem was fixed right. Give us a call us at 317-893-7016 to request a professional evaluation from our foundation repair experts.
**Lifetime Transferrable Warranties are for the lifetime of the home or 2 transfers of ownership. The CrawlDrain drainage system warranty guarantees no standing water in the crawl space. The sump pump is a 3 year parts and labor warranty. The CrawlSeal encapsulation system warranty guarantees the seams, sealants, and against rips or tears in the plastic. For more information about the warranties, request a copy of the warranty.